Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed density no throttle response

Quote Originally Posted by savsbird View Post
    Ok thanks I’ll get a new one I have to get a few things any way any brands you recommend?
    https://www.efisource.com/wp/shop/ls...ar-map-sensor/ This one has the linear/offset info
    2001 Silverado 5.3 - 209/217 cam, GT45 Turbo on 7lbs, Aem x-series wideband, 50lb/hr flex fuel injectors, on E85 with content sensor

1999 Silverado 6.0/4L80E Summit Stage one camshaft, 317 heads (replaced cast iron)

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Vardaman View Post
    https://www.efisource.com/wp/shop/ls...ar-map-sensor/ This one has the linear/offset info
    Thank you I appreciate the help the Manufacture just got back to me and gave me all the information I needed I didn’t realize I was supposed Wire in the harness that came with the new map sensor because the pins are different then my stock MAP plug so yeah time to pull the intake off and fix that But I’m gonna go ahead and purchase this one and it’s Less expensive than the one that I have in my car thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by savsbird View Post
    Thank you I appreciate the help the Manufacture just got back to me and gave me all the information I needed I didn’t realize I was supposed Wire in the harness that came with the new map sensor because the pins are different then my stock MAP plug so yeah time to pull the intake off and fix that But I’m gonna go ahead and purchase this one and it’s Less expensive than the one that I have in my car thanks again.
    You're Welcome, let us know how it turns out.
    2001 Silverado 5.3 - 209/217 cam, GT45 Turbo on 7lbs, Aem x-series wideband, 50lb/hr flex fuel injectors, on E85 with content sensor

1999 Silverado 6.0/4L80E Summit Stage one camshaft, 317 heads (replaced cast iron)