Thread: Not licensed

Potential Tuner

Not licensed

My tune says not licensed. I have a copy of original tune for my 2015 z06 that I saved on DVD. I can open tune but not flash. I saved this from a few years ago, likely MPV1. I already burned credits by downloading a stock 2016 tune. I don?t know if that is the same as 2015 so I found my back up file which is recognized but when I try to write says not licensed. What can be done?

Which part of the calibration does it say you do not have a license for. It will tell you what it is. Be it the PCM (E92) or the CCM/FSCM. The other two require an additional credit to license. You can remove that part of the calibration if that is your problem under the calibration details page, it should let you delete it so you don't write it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    just says unlicensed since wont begin write i dont think there is any info about what parts wont write

Do you have a screen shot of what it says?

You may want to contact support directly for this as well.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Your new interface doesn't telepathically connect to your old one and magically import anything.

Potential Tuner
    Isn?t new interface. Same as used to read stock tune. Merely saved to dvd. There is nothing to scree shot. Just says unlicensed

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"