Thread: throttle voltage

Advanced Tuner

throttle voltage

as you guys know ive tuned my 300c many times trying to get it better and better. im at the point where im trying to get my startup to be clean and no misfires. ive gotten it to 0 misfires on startup and none while driving but hard to start cold! when i get it to start without touching the pedal, i have misfires on startups and while driving. im still playing with it but im noticing my throttle voltage at zero till about 1/4 push and i get voltage and the car responds. im gueesing check the voltafe with my snapon modis scanner to see if its the app sensor or something else.
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

i saw many cars with cams that have miss fire at cold start and it go to zero while driving and when i asked i found that they did that to make the cams idle like old school cars and it wont hurt any thing as long as its in idle

Advanced Tuner
    thanks for the reply, good because i was playing around trying to get no misfire at cold startups and while driving. i was chasing a high cranking rpm and didnt like a high rev cold and no oil pressure. i finally lowered the air flow during startup, that seems to have done the trick.
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.