Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPVI2 (and 2+) prolink and AEM CAN bus

Tuner
    Can’t wait for this to work!

Potential Tuner
    Old thread bump. Is anyone else still having this issue? I have a 30-0300 flashed gauge with a mpvi2+ with pro features/prolink wired to the canbus correctly. I'm not sure it detects it when polling for additional parameters, but it will not log in the scanner. Running the latest Beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by laibal View Post
    Old thread bump. Is anyone else still having this issue? I have a 30-0300 flashed gauge with a mpvi2+ with pro features/prolink wired to the canbus correctly. I'm not sure it detects it when polling for additional parameters, but it will not log in the scanner. Running the latest Beta version.
    -0300 flashed to what? If it's flashed to the -0334 type firmware then it doesn't get wired to the Prolink's CAN, it goes to the vehicle's CAN. They are different flavors. The AEMnet CAN in the original -0300 firmware was the type that spoke the same language as the Prolink's CAN.

Potential Tuner
    Apologies, I should have clarified. I had an -0334 type that dr.mike flashed back to -0300 for me as I wanted to be able to use with my pro link. However with the wires added and correctly connected to the pro link adding the channels and polling for parameters with it connected doesn't log any data.

Tuner in Training
    has this been fixed? with the MVP3

Potential Tuner
    Has anyone gotten this to work properly yet as mine in vcm always reads a lambda of 1; the wideband I am using is the aem 30-0310.

Potential Tuner
    Hi Keith,
    Would you have the the pinout diagram for the Prolink+?
    Cheers,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Rowse View Post
    Hi Keith,
    Would you have the the pinout diagram for the Prolink+?
    Cheers,
    Tim
    https://www.hptuners.com/pub/Pro_Link_v1.pdf