Thread: Developer immobilizer

Tuner in Training

Developer immobilizer

Dear HP Tuner team

could you clarify what you mean by " [ECM] 45509 - Nissan Developer Immobilizer: Developer immobilizer which allows for enabling/disabling the ability to use multiple calibration IDs on a single ECM "

Correct me if i am wrong but the way i understood it is i could have multiple calibrations that i could switch between then like different fuel maps or spark advance table.....

this feature is available in UpRev were you could switch between different calibrations using the cruise control switch without the need to stop or turn the car off.

now if this option is available here using HP how could we access it because right now its not available.

btw i only mentioned UpRev for comparison, i dont use that platform however i am aware of there platform specially that feature of have the option of 5 different calibrations and the ability to switch between them just with a touch of a button i really wish that that is what you meant in the description above, honestly i wouldn't mind paying extra to be able to have that option.

Regards,

Mohammad

interesting .. that would be nice !!
    Xstages Motorsport

Tuning inquiries:

ECU, TCU, CPC Online Tuning
    Whatsapp: +971503383340
    Email: [email protected]
    Insta: @xstages.motorsport
    www.xstages.com

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw_50 View Post
    interesting .. that would be nice !!
    It would be amazing but i dont think it would happen

honestly have mixed feelings when it come to the Nissan Platform, like in GM or Hemi American Platforms in general the customer support is
    awesome but here sometimes they are great and very helpful but other times they completely ignore you so yup i guess that's how it is.