Thread: ABS Delete

Advanced Tuner

ABS Delete

I have the moser rear kit. How do you disable abs on the car?
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Unplug all the sensors.

We can't change ABS features.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Unplug all the sensors.

We can't change ABS features.
    Will that still throw a dash code? Will that pass inspection in Pennsylvania?
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Of course it will throw a code. You want to remove the ABS, that will give you like 4 codes minimum because nothing will be working.

Pull the bulb if you don't want the dash light. But that won't stop the cluster from tossing traction control and stabilitrak codes if that is a feature on your vehicle.

I have no idea what they test for inspections in your state. We don't have emissions or any inspections at all here in Minnesota, I can drive a full blown converted racecar on the street here so long as I can put a license plate on it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.