Thread: bootloader timeout

Potential Tuner

bootloader timeout

I just got hptuners and i got the vcm scanner to work but when I tried to get connected to the vcm editor, it wouldnt let me. When it goes to "Preparing VCM" it says failed. It says then at the bottom that "Request High Speed Mode(All Nodes) Timed Out". So I unchecked the high speed and it did the same thing. Then this time it said "Boot Loader Download Request Timed Out". Hope this makes sense. What do I need to do?
    I develop financial software and have to overcome many challenges, including cyberattacks, data breaches, slow payments, and adopting digital tools. Check out https://innovecs.com/blog/electronic...ancial-sector/

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    bootloader time out errors are associated with a battery/wiring related issue with your vehicle that needs to be fixed. If you are unable to diagnose & fix the battery/wiring issue we suggest reading/flashing the ecm on a bench harness.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    bootloader time out errors are associated with a battery/wiring related issue with your vehicle that needs to be fixed. If you are unable to diagnose & fix the battery/wiring issue we suggest reading/flashing the ecm on a bench harness.
    Thanks, I give it a go to figure it out.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by buffymosby View Post
    Thanks, I give it a go to figure it out. Each expert of writing servces https://www.bestessaytips.com/buy_essay/ possesses an alternate circle back energy for their archives. You'll track down everything from 24-hour circle back to a holding up rundown of a month, or considerably longer.
    I don't know anything about RS485 so I didn't comment on this before, but I did compare compiling version with 9600 vs 9.6k and they produced the same result. So that isn't the problem.
    Last edited by adamgreen21; 08-25-2022 at 03:07 AM.