Thread: I could use some help with a tune

Tuner

I could use some help with a tune

Hi. I Have a 2006 Crown Vic Police Interceptor.

I recently did some Bolt-ons and now have questions about the maf calibration, speed density, dynamic airflow, ve correction tables and cylair anticipation as well as some Electronic Throttle Control settings. should any of them be adjusted per what i bolted on? and should anything else also be adjusted that i have not mentioned above? and if so would anyone know what to adjust and where to?
    I recently did a ported and polished upper intake plenum, JET 75MM high flow electronic throttle body and throttle body spacer with a high flow kn air filter in stock intake air box police intake system.
    And I have a x pipe instead of h pipe
    All other exhaust is stock

Its definitely getting more air...
    And he idea is to get the best out of the bolt-ons without going to a Dino for a basically n/a setup.

Any tuning adjustment help would be greatly appreciated.
    I will upload both my stock file and the tune06cvpi tune agreessive sparkcurve1 new.hpt06cvpi stock.hpt
    Last edited by J06CVPI; 10-19-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Tuner
    anyone??

You've posted in the diesel side maybe try posting in the gas side. link here- https://forum.hptuners.com/forumdisp...n-Ecoboost-US)
    Quote Originally Posted by J06CVPI View Post
    Hi. I Have a 2006 Crown Vic Police Interceptor.

I recently did some Bolt-ons and now have questions about the maf calibration, speed density, dynamic airflow, ve correction tables and cylair anticipation as well as some Electronic Throttle Control settings. should any of them be adjusted per what i bolted on? and should anything else also be adjusted that i have not mentioned above? and if so would anyone know what to adjust and where to?
    I recently did a ported and polished upper intake plenum, JET 75MM high flow electronic throttle body and throttle body spacer with a high flow kn air filter in stock intake air box police intake system.
    And I have a x pipe instead of h pipe
    All other exhaust is stock

Its definitely getting more air...
    And he idea is to get the best out of the bolt-ons without going to a Dino for a basically n/a setup.

Any tuning adjustment help would be greatly appreciated.
    I will upload both my stock file and the tune06cvpi tune agreessive sparkcurve1 new.hpt06cvpi stock.hpt

Tuner
    Oops