Thread: Need the Coyote Cookbook

Potential Tuner

Need the Coyote Cookbook

I've been tuning for months have done nothing but research but i need someone to send me the coyote cookbook few things i wanted to go back over friend sent it months ago and didn't use it so deleted it but would appreciate if someone would pm me the Coyote cookbook if need to post it on mediafire or Mega and sent me the download thanks guys

Advanced Tuner
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Tuner
    I have a copy in perfect condition. $50 via PayPal and I'll get it sent your way.

Tuner in Training
    go to Lasota racing and download it. Great book

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dsbailey19 View Post
    I've been tuning for months have done nothing but research but i need someone to send me the coyote cookbook few things i wanted to go back over friend sent it months ago and didn't use it so deleted it but would appreciate if someone would pm me the Coyote cookbook if need to post it on mediafire or Mega and sent me the download thanks guys
    It's not a free product and the digital version is protected as to avoid exactly what you're requesting. It's currently $125 which is cheap enough considering other literature is way more expensive these days... Buy it or get the hard copy from JustDSM
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results