Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TR Intervention & Not Following Commanded Line Pressure

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    If you just go totally linear on the inverse relationship, this is how far off your TTL tables are. Where did you get these values from? Its kind of like some one didn't compensate for the offset in the stock axis's, when they renormalized what they go up too.

The direct torque values from load values

Attachment 114590

After calculating

Attachment 114591

Difference from original values.

Attachment 114593

MP23 is not an inverse relationship from one another in your tune. The regression lines would have the same or very similar values in an inverse relationship.

Attachment 114594

Stock inverse of MP 23 when you leave out the nonsense 1.1 stuff filled in by HPT template.

Attachment 114595

Stock MP0 is a better example, its completely filled out unlike the IMRC open MP's

Attachment 114596
    Murfie,

You are correct in your assumption, I was trying different values in the torque model as a test to see what would bring reported torque in line and what did nothing at all.

I will try your suggestions in the SD model and see if this fixes this issue all together.

I appreciate your willingness to share information as that seems to be a rarity these days.

I figured I would update this thread, I did resolve all of my issues and it was 100% the ETC request vs actual torque causing the issues. Once I re-did my torque tables, specifically the inverse tables, my ETC request came up in the 775+ range and I now have commanded spark through the entire run. Trans shifts nice and crisp, so it had nothing to do with the transmission itself.

I want to give a huge thank you to a couple individuals, Engineermike and Lastplace have been extremely helpful in getting to the bottom of this.

The last thing i am still trying to get ironed out is the desired line pressure, I only get my commanded 300+psi in 6th and 7th gear, but not in the first few gears, so im still at a loss on how to get that up. The current setup does not seem to hinder the car at 1,000 wheel, but would certainly like to get that resolved.

It doesnt seem to matter what pressure tables I modify in the file, it still defaults to 247psi at the hit and slowly climbs up to 319 psi.
    Last edited by 1badss; 11-17-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badss View Post
    I figured I would update this thread, I did resolve all of my issues and it was 100% the ETC request vs actual torque causing the issues. Once I re-did my torque tables, specifically the inverse tables, my ETC request came up in the 775+ range and I now have commanded spark through the entire run. Trans shifts nice and crisp, so it had nothing to do with the transmission itself.

I want to give a huge thank you to a couple individuals, Engineermike and Lastplace have been extremely helpful in getting to the bottom of this.

The last thing i am still trying to get ironed out is the desired line pressure, I only get my commanded 300+psi in 6th and 7th gear, but not in the first few gears, so im still at a loss on how to get that up. The current setup does not seem to hinder the car at 1,000 wheel, but would certainly like to get that resolved.

It doesnt seem to matter what pressure tables I modify in the file, it still defaults to 247psi at the hit and slowly climbs up to 319 psi.
    What a difference a few weeks and a couple steadfast peoples efforts make..
    2020 Mustang GT Daily driver
    |Hellion Sleeper|10R80|Full weight, full exhaust, BABY seat in the back|
    8.3@167mph

2014 Mustang GT
    |Hellion TT|Powerglide|Ignite114|
    6.87@200mph

Jordan Performance and Racing