Thread: Does anyone have a Base Map for 4.7 Jeep/Dodge?

Potential Tuner

Does anyone have a Base Map for 4.7 Jeep/Dodge?

Hello everyone, i currently bought an mpvi2, but it will take some time to arrive to my country, and i wanted to know if anyone has a Base file for a jeep grand cherokee WJ 4.7 or Dodge Ram 4.7 base map so i can start looking at it.
    On the other hand do you know anyone that can map it remotely?
    Thank you in advance

Potential Tuner
    wooow thank you, i lost faith on getting one. I receive it next week so i can start messing with it.

Potential Tuner
    Btw, apperantly closed loop operation for improving on cruise speeds is not possible for what i can see, am i right? This is my first tune, but i dont see FA option

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tanito90 View Post
    Btw, apperantly closed loop operation for improving on cruise speeds is not possible for what i can see, am i right? This is my first tune, but i dont see FA option
    you may already knows this but there is not a comanded FA or AFR on JTEC only a base pulsewith table and power enrichment adders
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tanito90 View Post
    It always runs in closed loop at cruise load/rpm once the engine reaches operating temp. If you want to improve part throttle cruise mileage, force it into constant open loop and use a WB to adjust the injector PW at the rpm/load you see on flat level ground. I did this on my '99 XJ and picked up about 3mpg. Running open loop will always let you tune for better part throttle fuel economy. Unless your vehicle was equipped from the factory with WB sensors, narrow band sensors will always be an obstacle to tuning for fuel economy.