Thread: Mvpi2

Tuner in Training

Mvpi2

I bought a second mpvi 2 because I thought my first one was stolen well turns out I found it today can I combine the tunes I have paid for on two one mpvi2 so I sell one of them

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No, if you want your licenses/credits for your found device you would need to contact support, we'll have you send BOTH devices in and you will forfeit one of the two devices...we will then combine the two devices together into one of the two devices and send it back to you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    So I would have to give you both devices but only get one back and give one up so I couldn't even sell it or get any credit for giving it up?

Yep. Basically like tossing $300 in the garbage.

Better off just selling one of your MPVI2's and not going through this process.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Yep. Basically like tossing $300 in the garbage.

Better off just selling one of your MPVI2's and not going through this process.
    Really depends on how many credits/licenses are on the stolen/lost interface...if he has 0 credits on it but a couple of personal licenses alot of the time its advantageous to have us combine them because in reality how much can you sell a used MPVI2 device with 0 credits for? But 2 licenses would typically be $200 so its worth it for most particularly if it is their vehicles on the device so they don't need to relicense them which would require purchasing additional credits.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"