Thread: NEED HELP TUNER LEFT ME IN DUST 2019 Scat pack on E85 , Removed headers. Need stocktu

NEED HELP TUNER LEFT ME IN DUST 2019 Scat pack on E85 , Removed headers. Need stocktu

Long story short , my tuner isn't responding to my questions . I currently have an All motor tune w/ e85. I plan on trading in vehicle, Ive removed nitrous and headers. I still have injectors in for e 85 but they should be able to run the 91 tune. I found a stock tune and it wont let me write it. It says i need to buy credits. I already paid 400$ for credits when i first bought the HP tuner so i could be able to switch between my nitrous and all motor tune (Differrent timing) . I tried comparing the stock file i found online and my tuners all motor tune but my tuner has a lock on it. Is there any way I can go about this to get my car running back on 91 . If someone can send me a video or help walk me through this. If i can make my own tune? i tried reading my vehicle and saving that file and comparing it with the stock tune i found and it doesn't show me anything different. I dont want to brick my ECU so i stopped messing with it once i got to flex fuel option.

Please AND THANK YOU!

Advanced Tuner
    Since your tuner locked your file Im not sure how to go about getting you back straight. Can you check in your emails and find your stock tune? Your tuner should have started from your stock tune when he/she tuned it originally

I can flash the PCM back to stock, But I would need the PCM. Let me know

Thanks

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    anyone with Witech 2 could flash lastest Factory OS based on your VIN
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161