Thread: 2021 Ram 3500 6.7 Speed Limiter Raising not available?

Tuner in Training

2021 Ram 3500 6.7 Speed Limiter Raising not available?

Anyone that can point me in the right direction or possible HPT needing to add some more tables that are hidden and not available to see in the current version? Attached Stock read and a mildly edited version. Truck is about 2k rpms so its not hitting a rev limit that I can see. I am new to Diesel stuff. I tune gas stuff. Any help is appreciated!! I am running latest BETA version as well. HITS LIMITER at 103MPHwith both files

Thank you!

my cummins.hpt my cumminsicon3speed limit.hpt

Banned
    issue with your tune files, won't be able to help you with it.

Tuner in Training
    Must Have the latest Beta to open

Banned
    My HP Tuners is updated like 2 days ago

Tuner in Training
    do you have your mpvi2 plugged in? thats strange. they told me to reread after some update and I had to select the CM2450 to read it it wouldnt recognize it. When I read the file it had another speed limiter so I edited that one and flashed. Still stopped at 102mph. I re read the file and it didnt edit the 1st speed limiter but all my other changes were there.read cummins after beta edit.hpt

Banned
    I redownloaded the software and reinstall and it opens your first posted tune files afterwards. Don?t know why it wouldn?t work before, it would open up others just fine

Tuner in Training
    Yeah something isnt quite right with the read and right it seems. They said engineering is working on it was the last update. Seems when i modify and flash it doesnt take with the limiter concern. appreciate your input if you see something else though sir!