Thread: 2010 Dodge Challenger rt please help

Tuner in Training

2010 Dodge Challenger rt please help

i cant figure out what has been done or what i need to do.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Really nobody?

Target Idle Speed Elevated Desired elevated idle used during startup without any vehicle input (no gear changes, no movement, and no pedal). VERY SLIGHT
    Target Idle Speed P/N ERT Desired idle speed P/N or manual based on engine runtime. VERY SLIGHT
    Idle Speed Rolling Desired idle speed when vehicle is moving. VERY SLIGHT
    Idle Torque Throttle Proportional Drive Idle Torque Throttle Proportional correction when in drive. VERY SLIGHT
    Idle Torque Throttle Proportional Max Idle Torque Throttle Proportional correction maximum. VERY SLIGHT
    VE Bank 1 Volumetric efficiency for Bank 1. VERY SLIGHT
    VE Bank 2 Volumetric efficiency for Bank 2. VERY SLIGHT
    ETC Minimum Phi The minimum phi, or outflow correction, allowed. As a nature of the outflow equation, values at high pressure ratios can shrink and cause instability. This is used to cap the minimum and provide stable throttle operation. SMALL CHANGE
    Intake Cam Position - Normal Intake camshaft position in normal mode. MODERATE CHANGE IN THE 2k TO 3k RANGE
    Intake Cam Position - Max TIP Intake camshaft position in max TIP mode. MODERATE CHANGE IN THE 2k TO 3k RANGE
    Exhaust Cam Position - Normal Exhaust camshaft position in normal mode. MODERATE CHANGE IN THE 2k TO 3k RANGE
    Exhaust Cam Position - Max TIP Exhaust camshaft position in max TIP mode. MODERATE CHANGE IN THE 2k TO 3k RANGE
    Use Neural Network When this switch is enabled, a neural network is used to calculate fueling and VE tables are bypassed. Disable to use the VE table approach.
    Injector Pulse Width vs. Fuel Mass The desired injector pulse width for a desired fuel mass. MUST be the inverse of Fuel Mass vs. Inj PW. VERY SLIGHT
    Fuel Mass vs. Injector Pulse Width The calculated injected fuel mass, from the current actual injector pulse width. MUST be the inverse of Inj PW vs. Fuel Mass. VERY SLIGHT
    Minimum MAP to Disable DFCO Above this MAP, DFCO will be disabled. REDUCED
    Part Throttle Spark Spark table for part throttle operation. SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TIMING IN THE 2K TO 3K RANGE
    Thermal Spark WOT Spark table for wide open throttle when catalyst or exhaust overtemp enrichment is active. SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TIMING IN THE 2K TO 3K RANGE
    MBT Spark MBT Spark table used to limit spark maximum. SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TIMING IN THE 2K TO 3K RANGE
    Spark Minimum Minimum Spark limit. SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TIMING IN THE 2K TO 3K RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 1 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 1. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 2 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 2. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 3 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 3. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 4 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 4. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 5 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 5. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 6 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 6. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Knock Threshold Cyl 8 Knock voltage threshold above background noise level for cylinder 8. DECREASED SENSITIVITY IN THE 1,800 TO 2,500 RPM RANGE
    Torque/Airflow Factor Factor used when calculating airflow from torque, units are Nm/g/sec. Airflow = (Torque - Offset) / Factor. MODIFIED
    Torque/Airflow Factor Offset Offset used when calculating airflow from torque, units are Nm. Airflow = (Torque - Offset) / Factor. MODIFIED
    Airflow Maximum RPM Maximum limit for airflow used in the torque diagnostic. INCREASED
    Master DTC List MANY DTC's TURNED OFF. MOSTLY BxS2's, AIR CODES AND A GENERIC TRANSMISSION ERROR CODE
    What do you mean "What I need to do"?

Tuner in Training
    Thank you so much. i really appreciate it.

Tuner in Training
    if you load that file then load a stock file as a compare file it'll highlight the changes.

Tuner in Training
    I wish I could. I did find one in the repository, it was for a manual though.