Thread: Bricked '17 F250

Tuner in Training

Bricked '17 F250

I work at a Ford dealership, and apparently the Ford software isn't bug free either, because somehow one of the techs managed to brick a '17 F250 trying to reset the PCM. Of course, it's backorder no ETA, so they're looking for options to unbrick it and I offered to try and do it with HPT. Has anyone successfully unbricked one of these trucks before? If I can communicate with it, I'm gonna try to flash it with a stock file I found on here, but if that doesn't work or I can't communicate with it, does anybody know of any other ways to completely erase it and reflash it besides a bench flash?

Banned
    you can send it to me and i can put it on the bench. i have had success with reflashing them on the bench.

Tuner in Training
    what's your price, and where are you located so I can calculate shipping?

Banned
    im in washington, ill do it for $250. powerstrokecustoms.com

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJZS View Post
    I work at a Ford dealership, and apparently the Ford software isn't bug free either, because somehow one of the techs managed to brick a '17 F250 trying to reset the PCM. Of course, it's backorder no ETA, so they're looking for options to unbrick it and I offered to try and do it with HPT. Has anyone successfully unbricked one of these trucks before? If I can communicate with it, I'm gonna try to flash it with a stock file I found on here, but if that doesn't work or I can't communicate with it, does anybody know of any other ways to completely erase it and reflash it besides a bench flash?
    Did you try Forscan?