Thread: how to swap axis in 3D charts

how to swap axis in 3D charts

I noticed that the orientation of my Primary VE vs RPM vs MAP is reversed from most peoples and the low map values are hidden on the backside of the chart and always have been. It bugged me enough to waste several hours looking thru help files (several times), requested features (in case you couldn't) and dozens of forum searches and I give up. Is it possible to spin that chart around so I can see the low side of the slope (turn 90 or 180*)?

I know it is something simple I missed, throw me a bone. Thanks in advance.

- stu

Right click somewhere on the chart and drag it around. You should be able to look at it any way you want.
    2005 Sierra Z71 SLT CCSB (LM7)
    STS GT67, LPE GT 2-3, ASP Pulley, Delphi 42#, A'PEXi AVC-R, PLX SM-AFR, FLT Level 5 4L65E, PI Vig 2600, HP Tuners with 2-Bar SD OS (Plus some smaller mods)

Support our Troops

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...ble_editor.htm heres a bunch of tips on how to do things, like rotate the table is just right click, if you right & left click it will zoom.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...ble_editor.htm heres a bunch of tips on how to do things, like rotate the table is just right click, if you right & left click it will zoom.
    thanks, that was what I was looking for.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    not a problem man, wish I were closer I'd show you some of the other tricks but since I am I'll just have to keep making demo's in the meantime
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

not a problem man, wish I were closer I'd show you some of the other tricks but since I am I'll just have to keep making demo's in the meantime
    Your Demos, tutorials and custmoer help screens are the dick and all that, keep up the good work and the first beer is on me!

I think I looked at the top of that help page at least twice last night and didn't scroll all the way down. what a dumbass.

Not A Tuner
    I'll just have to keep making demo's in the meantime
    I hope so cause they are so awsome and helpful

DH

2004 MSG A4

Appearance: Billet Plate&Sill/SS Insert/Screens/Blackout/Lowered/CCW SP500

Perfomance: 416 CI/228-232@114/AFR 225/FAST/LS2 TB/36#Injectors/Honker/RPM(IV)/Vig2400/Z06 Ti/Kooks/3.42 Gear/Hotchkis/Bilstein/Z06 Springs/Eradispeed/Hawk HP+/Trans Cooler/B&M Trans Pan/RonDavies with EOC/Nitto R2's/AMWcan/Rocker Rails/Frame Savers

Mods & Tune: A&A Corvette

??? RWHP / ??? RWTQ
    1/4 mile: mid 11's ??
    WSIR 1:37.68