Thread: Sort Channel names and remove channels

Tuner in Training

Sort Channel names and remove channels

Hey everyone, forgive my newbie questions, but I have two about VCM Scanner use.

1) Is it possible to sort or group channels? I'd like to either sort by name or by polling type or by clicking and dragging. All I can see to do is click a channel and move up or down one click at the time. I'd love to sort by name. It would really help me see if I have the same channel active from both the ECM and the TCM accidentally.

2) Is it possible to deselect a channel in the channel selector window. I see double-clicking selects the channel and highlights it, but once that is done I don't see a way to deselect it unless I right click on a channel in the main window and select remove.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips!

Moving a channel already in the list is such a pain in the ass I am more likely to just delete the channel and then re-add it in the right location.

You can sorta group channels by adding a empty space. But no way to auto-sort them. You aren't missing some secret trick or doing anything wrong, it's just really clunky.

Tuner in Training
    Perhaps this could make it on the requested features list then, if there is one. Is there a place to post requests for new features? I know I for one sure would appreciate it.