Thread: P59 Wideband Add on

Tuner in Training

P59 Wideband Add on

Has anyone ever been able to add a Wideband AFR Gauge to work with there P59 ECM To tune With ? i remember reading something about them doing it with gto and corvettes ? Seeing if it is possible or if any one has done it with there P59 ECM silverados

Potential Tuner

P59

Quote Originally Posted by Stock5.0 View Post
    Has anyone ever been able to add a Wideband AFR Gauge to work with there P59 ECM To tune With ? i remember reading something about them doing it with gto and corvettes ? Seeing if it is possible or if any one has done it with there P59 ECM silverados
    With a AEM 30-4110 you can tap in to pin 55 on PCM then add math parameters for the 5volt to display on hpt. Then enable your egr if it is not enabled.

Advanced Tuner
    https://youtu.be/i9WwusgFmcA is one example.

Excerpt from an LS1tech forum :
    I got a serial to usb adapter and a serial cable. Cut the other end off the cable and wire it up to pins 2 and 5 on the serial plug. Serial output of your wideband goes to pin 2 and you ground pin 5.

Add to channels: Commanded AFR, AFR Error, and your Wideband. Then set up graphs for wideband afr and afr error.

If you only have one usb that fine. You just need a usb hub/splitter. If you have the wideband selected from the serial port list it will look for serial data stream on your computer, find t, and log it. Pretty cool actually.
    Attached Images Attached Images