Thread: I need help

Potential Tuner

I need help

I am new to all of this and am not very computer savy, i have tried every which way on these forums to get the drivers to install on my computer and it just wont do it. I have a Panasonic tough book with windows 7 ive updated windows ive gone through device manager. Also dowloaded the drivers from the website and unzipped the files run them, plug the mpvi2 in and still no connection. I am at a loss, if someone would like to help me, email me, call me, just please have patience, this is all new to me and i just want my dually to run right.

[QUOTE=Hihoesilver;669696]I am new to all of this and am not very computer savy, i have tried every which way on these forums to get the drivers to install on my computer and it just wont do it. I have a Panasonic tough book with windows 7 ive updated windows ive gone through device manager. Also dowloaded the drivers from the website and unzipped the files run them, plug the mpvi2 in and still no connection. I am at a loss, if someone would like to help me, email me, call me, just please have patience, this is all new to me and i just want my dually to run right.[/QUOTE

Just got buy a newer 500$ laptop from costco, well worth the future proofing support for years to come and the slimmer and lighter profile with a better battery life is also a plus. windows 7 support isn't there anymore.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Windows 7 may not be supported as it is EOL, and no longer receives updates for .NET framework among other things needed for the MPVI drivers. I would suggest upgrading your OS to Windows 10

Potential Tuner
    I updated to windows 10 pro and everything downloaded and the mpvi synched to the program so i could get the serial number. I just was afraid i was going to have to get a new comp, since the ruggedness of the toughbook is what id hate to loose. Thank you for y?alls replys i greatly appreciate it.