Thread: ? About progressive rich Stoich

Question ? About progressive rich Stoich

Got a simple (Hopefully) question that I just can't seem to find using the search function. On Gen3 the Stoich it is usually a set approx 14.6xx or somewhere near it all the way across the table and I believe it is other "things" like PE that multiply or divide upon this number to modify the ultimate command.
    What confuses me is on the Gen4's it looks to be a downward richer Stoich that on many I've seen go all they way to approx 9.0 give or take a couple of tenths. The other thing I can't seem to find out (on gen3 never needed to because it was all the same number) is what does the % represent? Throttle position? Load? Cylinder airmass? A fuel modifier like percentage ethanol?
    So if Gen4 has a Stoich that goes to 9 what modifies it to bring it leaner the most? Obviously nothing is going to run well for a street light mod vehicle and anything below 12.00 even at WOT.
    Thank you in advance.
    Danny

The sliding stoich from 14 to 9 is for alcohol content.

The more alcohol, the lower the stoich. The PE table will still work off the 14.68/1.XX to read the commanded AFR even if you are using E60 fuel.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

As always thank you for your knowledge on the subject. I've learned a great deal over the years from you posts.