Thread: License Help

Tuner in Training

License Help

I have two interfaces, MPVI Pro that came with 8 credits that I bought a few years ago, and then I also bought (not upgraded) MPVI2 Pro more recently that came with 18 credits. On HPtuners internet account window I see these devices and credits but don't see what credits I have consumed. In VCM Editor application I see I have used 2+2+5 credits. What I cannot see between the web account and VCM Editor is what credits belong to what interface (device). I want to sell the MVPI interface but don't understand how many credits would go with that?
    Last edited by Garry W; 11-23-2021 at 04:40 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    help-vcm suite info-then gather the infolog while connected to your device, that will tell you how many credits you have consumed.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Thanks. So what does the info below tell me about what credits are on in Older MPVI Pro (1333 device)

Device ID: 1333zzzzzzz
    Application Key:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Device ID: 2045zzzzz
    Credits Purchased: 18
    Credits Used: 9
    Credits Available: 9
    Licensed Features: Pro Feature Set,

Say you have 9 credits to use still.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I get that. Maybe my question is not clear. If I sell the older MPVI Pro (1333zzzzzz) device, does it have any credits for the new user or do all the credits belong to me/my account and the new user starts a new account with zero credits?