Thread: VCM editor will not load up

Potential Tuner

VCM editor will not load up

Hello guys, I have a brand-new samsung laptop and I've downloaded editor and connected my interface. Every time I click on editor it try's to load for a few seconds then just stops and doesn't load up. I've tried redownloading the app numerous times and still no change. I'm new too all this so any help is appreciated. thanks!

Potential Tuner
    It's also saying that it is incompatible with my computer. I'm running windows 10 on a brand-new Samsung Galaxy book

Potential Tuner
    I had the same issue on that same Laptop and a computer geek buddy of mine checked it out and the galaxy book will not run it. had to get a different laptop with AMD processor to run the tuning editor

Tuner in Training
    its because the galaxy book go uses an arm cpu not intel or amd that are x86

Potential Tuner
    Alright i'm back with the same issue. I went and bought a Hp with 8gb of ram along with windows 10 and different processors then the samsung and upon downloading VCM editor the app says it needs repaired and will not open up. I'm all new to this so not exactly sure what the issue is I am having.

Tuner in Training
    But what hp model does it have and Intel or AMD CPU?