Thread: MPVI1 Driver with Windows 10

Potential Tuner

MPVI1 Driver with Windows 10

Hi,

I have a newer Windows 10 laptop and I can't install the MPVI1 drivers. I would upgrade to MPVI2 but I need to be able to datalog from a WB.

What should I do?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    MPVI1 and windows 10 are compatible

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...r-installation
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    There must have been a recent update or something because these drivers are no longer compatible with windows 10.

Potential Tuner
    Btw. I was able to install the latest chipset drivers but this was far from a user friendly install that anyone else can do.

Tuner
    After emailing HP Tuners tech support about this problem I too was having, They suggested the following which allowed me to access my MPVI1 Pro interface:

https://youtu.be/FBwGpeLgxbE

Basically, all you do is go to the search bar on your desktop, type in "Core Isolation" and turn off Memory Integrity. Restart pc, install drivers, connect to interface.

I had a code 39 under my device properties for the MPVI interface, and doing this fix allowed my drivers to install properly. Support said that they've used this fix before with people using Surface books and laptops with success.
    Last edited by cabech984; 02-03-2022 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Edited for people in the future needing a code 39 fix
    2006 Silverado RCSB, Cammed, D1X, 5.3L, TBSS Intake, FIC 1650cc Injectors, E85, 1 7/8" LT headers/4L80e swap/4.10 gears