Thread: Can't change DTC info.. types aren't explained? Can I have a refund

Tuner in Training

Can't change DTC info.. types aren't explained? Can I have a refund

Hi there. I bought this tool to fix DTC codes and to maybe wake my truck up a little bit. The DTC types aren't explained and from what I can see, disabling rear o2 sensor has now been removed due to American EPA crack downs. Well they don't apply to me in another country.. so can I please have some assistance, or is there a way to request a refund?

Thanks

thumbnail_Screenshot_20211128-002352_Gallery.jpg
    Last edited by TheAussieBloke; 11-27-2021 at 08:33 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    I have the MPVI2 and the latest software, dont have that problem. Not sure what your issue is other than maybe get the latest VCM suite

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAussieBloke View Post
    Hi there. I bought this tool to fix DTC codes and to maybe wake my truck up a little bit. The DTC types aren't explained and from what I can see, disabling rear o2 sensor has now been removed due to American EPA crack downs. Well they don't apply to me in another country.. so can I please have some assistance, or is there a way to request a refund?

Thanks

thumbnail_Screenshot_20211128-002352_Gallery.jpg
    Yeah me too mate. I only downloaded it a few nights ago. There's no information that I can find that tells you what these types actually mean (in the photo I posted) and even though I disabled the code, it keeps causing CEL.
    Also, disabling rear o2 sensor doesn't work either. I actually very disappointed as to the limited options available for my gen 2 dodge ram.