Thread: Stabilitrac Problem with High Torque/HP

Tuner

Question Stabilitrac Problem with High Torque/HP

Anyone having problems with the Stabilitrac kicking in when you add too much power. I put a Magnuson 2650, on my 6th gen Camaro SS, got the tune right and it's putting down 600+HP and 650lbs/ft torque.

But every time I try to data log in fifth gear, WOT it, goes into "Limp Mode" with the Stabilitrac light and service on. I have tried with TC/Stabilitrac on and off and no difference. I've raised the torque under Torque Management and copied a table from the ZL1 sample tune and still goes into Limp mode about 3700rpm and that's about where the power starts to come on. I used to data log in forth but it just spins now at 60mph.

Any idea much appreciated!
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

I get a Stabilitrak message and an invalid torque signal DTC if I exceed the TCS - Max Torque number on my E40 Envoy. No power cut/REP, though. And on this one raising the max tq setting makes it not happen anymore.