Thread: 2018 silverado hd 6.0 keep getting a p0324 code !!!

Potential Tuner

2018 silverado hd 6.0 keep getting a p0324 code !!!

i got a 2018 silverado hd ... replaced lifter and after a week or two of driving and towing i got a ticking noise aroud 1500-2000 rpms and keep getting a p0324 code ... knock sensors are good cause i used my other trucks sensors and still getting the SES light wiring is good checked continuity and its all good ... i scanned it and im getting knock signal around those rpms on cylinder H (8) ... its the only cylinder i keep getting a knock signal any help would be appreciated

after getting that code and ticking noise i went ahead and pulled apart and replaced the lifters again just to make sure and the noise and code are still there
    i clear the code and wont pop up till i rev the engine over 2500 rpms and immediatly pops back up

Advanced Tuner
    Mechanical noise like ticking noises will be picked up by the knock sensors. If there's excessive noise detected by the knock sensors when there can't be any knock, eventually it'll set a fault code like what's happening here.

You're going to have to figure out what's causing the ticking noise and fix it.

Is your valve spring OK?