Thread: 09 LS3 55 Chevy Need Help

Potential Tuner

09 LS3 55 Chevy Need Help

First off, I'm Lost with Tuning but can navigate, log, do some editing. My Brother has a LS3 in a 55 Chevy. Car Ran Great, then he had a guy redo Intake air piping to extend into the Fender for Cooler IAT's. Reused Same MAF, Same distance from Throttle Body. Car did not Run hardley at all when he finished. The guy relocated MAF further away from TB due to info suggesting a certain distance. Still didn't run well. Then purchased a new MAF and still does not run well. How it runs is like this: Car surges RPM while idling. Throttle is sometimes non responsive and sometimes is. Logging shows car is lean and ST Fuel Trim is adding fuel. Exhaust is very rich. P0131 (O2 Circuit low voltage), p0151 (O2 Circuit low voltage), p0807 (Clutch Posistion Sensor Low, p080A (Clutch Position not learned), and a TPS Sensor Circuit Low Voltage. I have a log driving the car a mile or 2 down the road and back.

Can Anyone Help? Possible Interested in a Remote Tuner for Future
    Attached Tune File and Log File

Senior Tuner
    I'll be glad to help you get it dialed in. It's showing to be very lean now, and having to add 32% fuel in order for it to run.
    Does it have a full exhaust system?
    Feel free to email me if you'd like me to help.
    Kevin
    [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Full Exhaust Yes. I see it shows lean and adding short term fuel to Compensate, but the car while doing this is Rich and barely runs. I disabled close loop and it idles and seams great. We did not drive it this way though. Didn?t want to damage anything in case I was wrong. Why would I be getting low voltage codes to clutch sensor, O2 Sensors, TPS Sensor? Seems to me it?s not a lean Problem but a different issue.