Thread: leaking intake,faulty sensors?

Tuner

leaking intake,faulty sensors?

fuel trims high negitive as hell cant figure it out?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Those are for a rich signal lean command. Intake leak would be lean signal rich command. My first thing I notice is your ambient temp is -40. That will give you a rich adder. Oh and your coolant temp at 150 is pretty low also. That will add fuel.

Tuner
    well this a swap so your saying shiity temp sender.this new l87 pump with oem sensor less thsn 500 miles

Tuner
    unplugging maf helps.JUst hard beleive ran good for weeks now this lost man an broke....

Tuner
    iam not sure but under acceleration maf really reading high.Not sure how ive got it off scale ,changed g/s to lbs hr not sure but came outta nowhere.Not sure if thius has to do with using scanner an not disconnecting it before shuting down engine.had it working great just outta nowhere last tune was weeks ago an now runs like shit.

Tuner
    possible maf reading more air its adding fuel,o2s seaing rich pulling high neg fuel trims?

Tuner
    basically over reporting air load.shoukldnt this be around less than 5 at idle,an its reading 10.

I would start by posting a detailed description of the vehicle you're trying to tune. Engine, trans, mods. Is the maf tube stock?

Go to Engine>Airflow>General>Characteristics>IAT Sensor. If you have a mechanical issue with the Intake Air Temp Sensor such as an open circuit, disconnection, failed sensor, failed ECM/PCM than you will get a correction that is unwanted. Fix your mechanical problems before you try to solve it with a software change. Something I tell new techs. "Timing can't fix bad compression". Oh and go back and either combine that spam posting or at the least combine all of them. It "F's" up the "What's New" tab. Not cool. One post can say what you took 5 posts to do.