Hey guys, after spending weeks learning the coyote stuff on my father's mustang I have turned my attention to my truck, and oh boy am I just as confused as when I started with the coyote. This Gen V stuff is definitely different stuff. The vehicle is a 2015 sierra L83 4wd 6l80e and the only mods are a catback, leveling kit, and 33's. I am trying to just learn this stuff while the truck is mainly stock because I eventually want to put a cam in it and tune it myself with a wideband. I am not messing with the fuelling side as I trust Gm for a stock vehicle but I am trying to get a few more degrees of timing. I have already read about messing with the trans tune and I am very happy with the way it drives in that aspect but I want to learn the engine side as well. I was able to add some mid-range timing without the knock sensors going crazy under WOT. Or so I thought... I cannot get any consistent data coming from the knock sensors. Sometimes I'll have X degrees of timing with no knock and others I will get the same amount of timing at the same airmass and rpm with 1 or more degrees of knock. How is that possible? I have attached the last tune flashed to the truck, a stock tune file, and a few logs I took from tonight. Thanks for the help guys, learning the basics is always the hard part and I am glad I found this community.

Write 2, stock timing high up, adavanced 1 degree over stock in mid.hpt 1st Stock Read.hpt WOT getting on interstate.hpl Flat with a small hill on interstate.hpl 55mph cruise, up hill.hpl