I have a 2000 Ford Excursion 7.3l Powerstroke (hardware is EEC-V ECM). I know there are other options for tuning the 7.3 but I have the HP Tuners setup for a few other projects I am currently working on. My Excursion is lifted and is currently on 35" tires. My speedometer is off by about 10% and I am trying to recalibrate it so it reads correctly. I have read through the other posts and I understand the basic process of how this is supposed to work (calculation and whatnot). I don't have the "use VID" setting anywhere. First I changed my "VSS Tire Revs per" setting 653 to 571. No noticable change, speedometer still wrong. Second I changed my "N/V Base" from 47 to 41. My transmission shift points are much better and are closer back to how it shifted before the change in tire size. However, the speedometer is still off by the same amount. I assume that the transmission maps are using the N/V speed setting for the transmission maps but not for the speedometer calibration. If anyone has any ideas or input I would like to hear it. I have added a pic of what I see in the Speedometer window and the settings I am able to change.
VCM Editor pic.png