Thread: L5p

L5p

once you have a "unlocked" or modified p.c.m. for these L5P p.cm. (mine Is a 2021) am I able to gain access to all the p.c.m. setting including the def side of it?
    2015 2ss 1LE Camaro with LSA conversion. stock pulleys 6lbs of boost. put down 530 r.w.h.p.

With the file as you would see it, no. None of that stuff has been available for years. People still get around it but it's not discussed on open forums like this because it would get removed.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

so, it is possible to do then? Are these patches or?

Anything is possible if you know what you're doing, having the right info to do this properly is the hard and expensive part.
    Quote Originally Posted by 151LE View Post
    so, it is possible to do then? Are these patches or?

Quote Originally Posted by JaegerWrenching View Post
    Anything is possible if you know what you're doing, having the right info to do this properly is the hard and expensive part.
    Yup
    A few years back someone posted up a screen shot of a user defined parameter for something very simple on a 6.0 Power Stroke... Eliminating VGT command or something like that...
    Looking at that let me know its out of my league....
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

what is the deal with a lot of L5P guys "bricken" there p.c.m.'s ? That's what made me think they are using some kind of patch to get Into the emissions side of the tune that is causing the bricken issues..

I'm on group forums for the delete L5p's but I just don't trust the tuners out there to do the work. That's why I am wanting to try and tackle this, but I want to know what is all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by 151LE View Post
    once you have a "unlocked" or modified p.c.m. for these L5P p.cm. (mine Is a 2021) am I able to gain access to all the p.c.m. setting including the def side of it?
    Youll need external tools to do this (HPtuners doesn't support any of what you want to do.)

WinOLS and a OLS or damos for your OS.. (Good luck on this, yes you can find them for sale but prepare to throw down 2500-3500+ USD for one OS.)

You'll also then need to find the parameters you need (Which will include alot of testing) Testing testing and more testing till you get the truck happy.

Doing what you want to do requires alot of back end and alot of time, work and fustruation with multiple different tools.
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

Banned
    i have all the definition files for this. i can build any tune you want just off your stock file.