Thread: Ford 5.4 3v silver oak pcm 08 expedition Lincoln Navigator

Ford 5.4 3v silver oak pcm 08 expedition Lincoln Navigator

Hi everyone this is my first post to the hp tuners forum just wanted help trying to find a stock 07-08 Ford Expedition or 07-08 Lincoln Navigator calibration. It?s a silver oak 1024K ECM Any help would be much appreciated.

My truck is roush supercharged @ around 13 psi of boost on 93 pump gas, return fuel system, 60lb ford racing injectors, aeromotive fuel rails -8 feed -6 return, gt500 pump modified with my oem hat, kooks long tubes, the works. Having issues taking off but once it hits 2750 to 3500 it?s a rocket for such a big suv. The truck is also on a stand alone 6R80 quick 6 gen 2 so original 6r75 and mechatronics units is gone. There are problems with brake torque as well the truck can not spin the tires it will go to 1500 rpms and sit while trying to stall the converter. The trans is a 2014 f150 5.0 6r80 with oem converter. Got the trans dialed in just about perfect after about 6 months of testing different calibrations on the quick 6.

Sorry about the long write up but wanna try and fix this issue it?s gotten old and been driving it like this for around 6 months.

90% of all torque management is gone from the truck and the calibration I have is missing a ton of tables compared to other 5.4 3v vehicles I look at tomorrow I?m gonna try and load my own tune with some updates and see what happens.

Advanced Tuner
    Post a tune and datalog of your issue. Stock tune will not provide much help on a non stock vehicle. Sounds like a timing issue.

here is the base tune Attachment 115740 thanks for your help tomorrow im gonna load in a change have some timing changes i wanna try nothing crazy but better on the bottom. one thing i did notice with this pcm is I'm missing so many tables vs most 5.4 green oak, black oak and Spanish oak pcms not sure why?

here is a log also I have quite a few I have made. truck needs work.

Here is my vcm scanner layout mpv2 is fuel pressure and still working on my map for mpvi1 so dont worry about tthat one in the log boost is acurate though.