Thread: Check my Flex Fuel tables

Tuner

Check my Flex Fuel tables

Hi,

Wondering if you guys wouldn't mind looking at my tables for adding in Flex Fuel.

Mods in sig and filename.

For a go-by, I used the tables from the repository for a 2011 Holden Commodore which came Flex Fuel enabled from GM in AUS.

Car seems to run great, just would like an expert set of eyes to check me.

Many thanks in advance for assistance.
    2016 Chevy SS Sedan M6 SBE LS3, Whipple 2.9L, 3.625 upper/stock lower pulleys for 9.5psi, TSP Stg 3 SC Cam, ID 1050x injectors, LS7 MAF, DSX Aux Pump, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 6.1 HEMI, Edelbrock E-Force TVS-2300, 9psi

I'm no expert
    Looks very close to mine. I believe mine came from a 2014 Caprice, I can't remember...

Question for you
    How close does your sensor read to the actual Ethanol content? Mine was about 3-5% off When I was Ethanol free it still read 5%. With E10 it read about 13%. (I verified the content manually)
    I played with the Stoic table to compensate... So now when I'm at E0 it still reads 5% but my commanded AFR is 14.6 (or darn close)
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    I'm no expert
    Looks very close to mine. I believe mine came from a 2014 Caprice, I can't remember...

Question for you
    How close does your sensor read to the actual Ethanol content? Mine was about 3-5% off When I was Ethanol free it still read 5%. With E10 it read about 13%. (I verified the content manually)
    I played with the Stoic table to compensate... So now when I'm at E0 it still reads 5% but my commanded AFR is 14.6 (or darn close)
    Hi thank you for the response. I never thought about the PPV, thats a great idea!

On the FF sensor, I think mine is very close to dead on. When I originally installed my Banks iDash, I think I had a tank of 93 octane E10, and it read 9 or 10%e. I got a “BoostMonkey” test tube kit and pumped a quart of e85 into a small gas can before filling my tank, then tested the sample of the e85. Ultimately the tank mixture settled into the mid 70s with the e85 sample having shown 86% on the test tube….I ran the math to calculate, I think I had put the e85 on maybe 4 gals of e10…anyway it was dead on by the numbers. Haven’t checked it since, could be way off by now and I wouldn't know. U kinda worry me now!
    Last edited by ngc1068; 12-07-2021 at 09:18 PM.
    2016 Chevy SS Sedan M6 SBE LS3, Whipple 2.9L, 3.625 upper/stock lower pulleys for 9.5psi, TSP Stg 3 SC Cam, ID 1050x injectors, LS7 MAF, DSX Aux Pump, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 6.1 HEMI, Edelbrock E-Force TVS-2300, 9psi