Thread: 2013+ 6.7 Cummins files

Potential Tuner

2013+ 6.7 Cummins files

I need a stock binary file for my 2014 ram 2500 cummins with the g56. Any help would be awesome!!!!!

Banned
    There?s like some 8 different calibration revisions for your model year, if you are planning on being cheap and trying to save a buck deleting with this cheap platform, you?ll need the exact calibration in your ecm which requires more information than 2014 2500 with g56 and you will find that not everything is accessible in this cheap platform. This platform has limitations. Things move around in calibrations from revision to revision.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    There?s like some 8 different calibration revisions for your model year, if you are planning on being cheap and trying to save a buck deleting with this cheap platform, you?ll need the exact calibration in your ecm which requires more information than 2014 2500 with g56 and you will find that not everything is accessible in this cheap platform. This platform has limitations. Things move around in calibrations from revision to revision.
    Why do you keep commenting cheap platform? Why not use something else if you don't like hptuners and think its "cheap" ?

Banned
    I don?t think, I know and I call it for what it is. I do use another platform for everything I tune. I only use HPT if a customer will not budge on using something better which is less than 1% of tuning on the 6.7 Cummins I have done. Not even the big name tuning guys touch HPT on the 6.7 Cummins.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    I don?t think, I know and I call it for what it is. I do use another platform for everything I tune. I only use HPT if a customer will not budge on using something better which is less than 1% of tuning on the 6.7 Cummins I have done. Not even the big name tuning guys touch HPT on the 6.7 Cummins.
    Then why are you still here? and what big names? lol. They all bought their files years ago and just keep repeating the same cookie cutter tuning on every truck. I know a lot of people who are using hptuners now for their deletes, you just have to be talented enough to learn how to do it, or pay someone else. Cheap is a huge understatement by the time you factor in credits for tuning. If I would have done everything last year I tuned with hptuners I would have spent 100k in credits alone just on ecodiesels. Maybe try a different way to word things.

Banned
    Little do you know