So I am kinda new to the tuning world still but I haven't been able to figure this issue out.. 04 ram 1500 5.7 with pcm part# 56029161AB and about a month ago I got no crank no start, not even a click and I went through everything to verify power from ignition to starter and all in between. So I spent 200 and ordered a new pcm from flagship one, which I now regret. I say that because they sent me part number 56029161AC and at first when plugging in my truck did start up and runs but when I went to drive it I noticed I have no speedo no rpm and all other gauges are inaccurate. Also only have 1st gear and 1st and 2nd manual and reverse. So I plugged my scanner in and that's when i noticed it was a different pcm part number. Codes came up with 3rd and 4th gear ration and a couple other codes that I've never seen. It also charges my battery at almost 15 volts. Flagship has been very terrible in trying to figure out how to fix this which is simply just sending me the right part number that I've asked for but its turned into a big thing where they are basically fighting me to send me the right one. So anyhow just for shits I read the file of the new pcm and compared it to my original pcm and I tried to copy over most of the parameters to see if I messed anything up in the pcm to cause no crank no start. But still having the same issue. I also read that aftermarket electronics can cause issues so I made a bench harness, which I'm not 100% sure i did it right. When I wrote to the pcm it takes like 4-6 minutes for the tcm flash but the pcm is always done quickly. So I guesstimate that the pcm is bricked someway? It doesnt give me any codes that give me any idea its bricked. If it is bricked is there anyway to unbrick it? Or is it internally shorted or something? It only puts out 11.8 volts when it's in my truck compared to the 14.8 with the wrong pcm. Also if anyone has a diagram of a bench harness so I can compare that would be great.