Thread: Crazy Injector pulse

Crazy Injector pulse

Hey Guys! Have a built 06 392 Charger. D1 Procharged. Has a very weird drivability issue! After doing a burnout it dies. No other time. if the car rolls through the burn out its pretty good. But do a burn-out and stop like at the strip. It dies and its acts and IS flooded. Have to crank and hold pedal down like an old carbureted I have a scan of it and you can see that at the 1 minute mark doing the Burn-out then dies as it stops. Injector pulse goes all the way to 23MS for a second goes back down and then back to 17ms. So what I am experiencing is real. I believe its a PCM issue but maybe someone else has a little light before I go spending looking for a factory PCM. Thanks is Advance

Potential Tuner
    I would also like to know, I have the same issue, it also happens when I let off the throttle fast after a WOT run. 06 300c srt8 whipple here. Massive fuel dump and injector pulse width goes crazy and loses power or dies. I have read that enabling ?sensed map? could help and that this only happens to the 06 cars. Any confirmation of this info would be helpful.

Hey Bobby,

Whats your email?

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by glitch1942 View Post
    I would also like to know, I have the same issue, it also happens when I let off the throttle fast after a WOT run. 06 300c srt8 whipple here. Massive fuel dump and injector pulse width goes crazy and loses power or dies. I have read that enabling ?sensed map? could help and that this only happens to the 06 cars. Any confirmation of this info would be helpful.
    Post you log an file if you need help

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Potential Tuner
    Here is an example where I actually logged it. Changed to larger injectors since and it still happens. Very similar to what was posted above by uarperformance.20-05-31 17-20-38 weird cutout.hpl

its out of injector - 95% @6200rpm @ time stamp 5:19:15.130

Capture.JPG

Potential Tuner
    I changed from 60 to 80 lb injectors after this log thinking the same thing, re-tuned and it still happens. Never cross 62% duty cycle or run out of fuel based on AFR, so i do not believe that is the root cause and something else is triggering a fuel dump.

could be out of pump too.. autozone loans a fuel pressure gauge .. tape the to you windshield and video a pull to see if it drops..
    and post a log

Potential Tuner
    22-09-29 18-07-14.hpl

Here is a log with a burnout and pedaling the throttle when I let off it floods the car with fuel but then restarted like nothing was wrong and took some pedal/air to get it to fire.

power enrichment needs some work.....