Thread: 2015 1500 6.2l with stall converter have slipping or something going on

Tuner

2015 1500 6.2l with stall converter have slipping or something going on

I received a customer truck a few weeks back and it's a nightmare vehicle. So much stuff was messed up on this truck. Misfires and broken wires to the high-pressure fuel pump. Anyways this truck is cammed and remote tuned through Gwatney. Once the wires were fixed and got the truck running on all cylinders the customer asked me to install their stall converter. It's a 3000 stall converter from Circle D. I installed the converter and made some changes to the trans tune to accommodate. Its commanded to shift @ 200 mili seconds at high torque in all gears but 1st-2nd slips bad, and you can see it's taking much longer to shift than commanded. He says this started when the converter was installed, but I can't confirm that because it drove bad before and I never beat on it with the stock converter. I've changed the fluid twice and the filter. It has Mobil 1 lv hp in it and the fluid level is full as checked by the procedure in the book. Slip seems to get worse with higher trans temp. I will attach the tune and a log if one of you trans expert could take a look and see what you think. I'd appreciate any input.

Ryan

Tuner
    136 Views and know one has a thought or a single suggestion on what could be going on? Come on guys I just need a second opinion.

Ryan