Thread: Help with trans tables 2019 prototype procharger on

Potential Tuner

Help with trans tables 2019 prototype procharger on

Engine is tuned and running great but no trans tables. Here is the hpt file, Im the 2nd tuner trying to fix my clients broken trans 5x, (I inherited the trans issues, not my tune} Can we get trans tables adfdded please? Pic ecm attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Any help that this could be forwarded to an HPT employee would be apreciated.

Potential Tuner
    Please any body know a moderator that can help???

Tuning Addict
    Contact HP support straight off of their website. Forum isn't much good for this stuff. I don't recall if anyone offered trans support for these. I remember the stock blower installs were really detuned - possibly for that reason?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    I contacted them and they said no support available or coming.... Just great, lets tune the enging and destray the transmission :-(

This is something that should never happen, not even my vehicle its a clients and I have been tuning since 1992.

No way Id add an engine tune and have not tranny tables, what a joke.