Thread: 2020 f150 3.5eb getting limited

Potential Tuner

2020 f150 3.5eb getting limited

I am new to tunning have looked up plenty of youtube videos got the tuning course and looked at other peoples files to try and compare and see what could possibly be holding my truck back. when it gets into boost it gets limited I have tried everything i can think of to fix the issue but no luck.
    when the boost kicks in it just doesn't go like its supposed to maybe i need to add more fuel.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Jay I really think you need to start over.

What are you doing with the truck and what is your goal? Just a daily and wanting it quicker? Towing?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Jays View Post
    I am new to tunning have looked up plenty of youtube videos got the tuning course and looked at other peoples files to try and compare and see what could possibly be holding my truck back. when it gets into boost it gets limited I have tried everything i can think of to fix the issue but no luck.
    when the boost kicks in it just doesn't go like its supposed to maybe i need to add more fuel.
    Look for the map "Max Load for Part Throttle Combustion". For some reason it never goes to WOT when at 100% throttle, it stays at part throttle.