Thread: 2014 Camaro with BRT cam and Edelbrock supercarger does not idle and stall

Advanced Tuner

2014 Camaro with BRT cam and Edelbrock supercarger does not idle and stall

Hello guys
    I have a camaro L99 with edelbrock SC, customer was not happy of power output so we went to BRT camshaft and LS3 conversion. drive the car around going around was going strong

I sent over the Camaro to dyno shop in order to do some pulls and adjust fueling at WOT to prevent any kind of issue.
    After the dyno pulls, no way to keep engine alive at idle. It stalls. You?ve to play with accelerator and brake in order to move it, very dangerous
    Camaro-18 is the tune they did (just minor fueling tweaks)
    I tried over some adjustments based on my learnings with no help (see ?by chris? file)
    See the 2 logs also.

Can you kindly help me please?
    Thank you

Best regards
    camaro-18.hpt2G1F93DJ4E9295968 ANDRIANI by chris 24 novembre 21.hptengine stall.hplidle stall cold.hpl

I have an LS3 Corvette with the a Magnuson 'Heartbeat' SC and an aftermarket cam ... basically the same engine combo you have except that the LS3 don't have Active Fuel Management.

In the file you posted above, if you go to Engine > Airflow > Supercharger and look at 'Inlet Air Pressure' ... Your Sensor Linear and Sensor Offset are both set to 0.00

In my tune file, the Linear is set to 94.00 kPa and the Offset is set to 10.34 kPa

Also, if you go to Engine >Idle > Airflow > Base Running Airflow > Airflow Final Minimum, you have very low airflow numbers in there ... Try changing the numbers to what I show below and see if that helps:

I am no expert in tuning, but try setting those numbers in your tune file ... that's a start

Ron,

I do remote tuning if I can help!!

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    I do remote tuning if I can help!!
    Ben helped me with a Super charged / cammed 6.0 and had it running awesome with first tune and only a couple tune updates had fueling in boost perfect.
    Great guy to deal with!!