Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: help tune my car

Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    Glad you got them going
    I know nothing about Nissan.
    ty alot bro .. but idk if this good or no to keep tune only SD with 1.5% for VE and AFR from 15.3 - 13.3 in WOT

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaeater View Post
    Up Rev and ROM Raider can tune your Nissan and Infiniti. Be patient, big learning curve.
    Check the HP tuners website supported vehicle list, 2010 start support for your patrol.
    Hii bro ...

bro my car have only one problem in start cold .... keep off i must hold TB little after car keep work normal .. so i have problem in start engine only while car cold

so from where i can solve this issue ??

ty

Advanced Tuner
    12 20 21 I posted a channels list to log with. If you post a log with those channels I think I can help you out.

12 20 21 I posted a channels list to log with. If you post a log with those channels I think I can help you out.
    ok i will

i got this for u ..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mr.joker; 02-23-2022 at 06:10 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Post tune file. I see a lot of issues. First get up to op temp before making another log at idle and let it idle for about 2 minutes like that stabilized.
    What transmission are you running?

Post tune file. I see a lot of issues. First get up to op temp before making another log at idle and let it idle for about 2 minutes like that stabilized.
    What transmission are you running?
    i will send u tune file

and my transmission is manual
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Your tune is set up to fail the MAF but in the 2 logs you sent in post #105 the details do not show it failed. Only p0452 code for Evap. You can turn that off in DTCs unless you have an Evap solenoid/canister and the purge solenoid.

If your tune was not the same as the one used for the logs you sent, this may not be needed but if it was... connect to car and start it and scan for DTCs in diagnostics and Info tab. Make sure MAF failed P0103 is present. If not, turn off car and unplug MAF sensor, restart car and scan... it should fail. Then turn off the car and stop log, plug MAF back in, turn key on, NO start, restart scanner and scan DTCs, then clear them. Turn key off and stop log.
    Key on, restart log and start car. Scan for DTCs in diagnostics and Info tab again. Did MAF fail p0103? Yes... good. No... you have a problem.