Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: help tune my car

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaeater View Post
    Are you providing different car's logs and files in the same thread? You need to keep them separated with another thread. One vehicle at a time please.
    only last log was from different car all other was mine .. last post was my friend car he was hurry to help him make his car no spend alot gasoline so i give him this file to try it today he will call me and told me about it .. its not for big cam so i told him to take off his cam until i know all about tuning to make for him good tune .. he said ok for now and he will buy for me today Pro Feature Set

Advanced Tuner
    Have you purchased the AEM cable for your wideband?

not yet today my friend will buy pro link with pro feature and got it for me .. but bro i want ask you .. why i dont have any knock retard from all cars i scan ?? my graph should be wrong ?? i send u for u make a check ...

without WB i really cant tune any car for SD or even in MAF .. this is cant be happen without WB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mr.joker; 12-28-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    You can tune SD with working NB O2 sensors in CL. Just not the WOT, part throttle and idling can be done.
    Last edited by Hondaeater; 12-28-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    You have to set the tune up for SD. In DTC you have to set P0101-P0103 to MIL on First Error or it won't fail the MAF. You will know it is failed because in Scanner you can select Diagnostics and info button and scan for DTCs. If the MAF failed it will report a P0103. Unless the MAF fails you can not tune SD.

i get pro feature from site shop here but they didnt give me pro link only they have MPVI2 pro link not MPVI2+ they r different .. yday i try my O2 sensor from AEM gage and make it in Exhaust O2 place .. but it keep read 17-19 AFR and i still smell alot petrol from car and petrol gage drop fast ..idk how it lean in gage and smile all this petrol from car !!

i will w8 now for the shop get for me pro link for my MPVI2+ ..
    Last edited by mr.joker; 12-31-2021 at 08:51 PM.

IF I'M WRONG SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME....

I'm 99% sure that your gauge was sent with an OBD2 adaptor for Data signal.
    If that is true the harness coming from the gauge to supply the "Serial Data" and the "Analog Data" are left blank, Option not supported (Picture from AEM 30-0334 user guide)

From what I understand to get the signal you want you will need to modify your existing harness to access the signal from your gauge.
    OR order this one and wire it in however you choose.
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/a...BoCcdYQAvD_BwE
    This is from the Earlier series gauge, But I'm told it is a direct fit.

From there I believe you can use the Serial signal without the Pro Link (but you Must have the Pro features purchased, you said you did) and will need a rs232 adaptor to usb to plug directly into your computer

OR use the Pro Link and wire in the analog signalAttachment 116398
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Advanced Tuner
    Correct. That's the same cable I posted about a week ago but it was from Speedway. Same part number. You are correct hooking it up to the prolink using the brown and white wires. That's the way mine is hooked up with pro feature and prolink. I do not use a serial to USB adapter. If you did use the serial to USB adapter you do not need the pro feature from HP tuners it's just a software/ firmware upgrade on the mpvi2. I have not upgraded to the MPVI2+ yet, maybe it does?
    I use 30-0334 AEM WB.

Correct. That's the same cable I posted about a week ago but it was from Speedway. Same part number. You are correct hooking it up to the prolink using the brown and white wires. That's the way mine is hooked up with pro feature and prolink. I do not use a serial to USB adapter. If you did use the serial to USB adapter you do not need the pro feature from HP tuners it's just a software/ firmware upgrade on the mpvi2. I have not upgraded to the MPVI2+ yet, maybe it does?
    I use 30-0334 AEM WB.
    Thank You
    I forgot you previously posted the link... Happy New Year!!! to ALL
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

I use 30-0334 AEM WB.

i get new logging today

Based off your log, you might try this increase in MAF and VE...
    See if the lean error reduces.

Didn't have time to look real hard at this, but I thought you had your idle steps closer than they are now?
    I reduced your Min. closer to your actual

Potential Tuner

Question tune help sloppy stage 2 5.3 p59 dbc 4l80e

need help with my tune 95 s10 swapped with a p59 dbc 5.3 has headers cold air intake 4l80e segment swap and sloppy stage 2 cam has no name ebay 2800 stall converter and a ford 9 with 3.64 gears. been tuning it my self and and cant figure out why it runs crappy or not like it should my long and short say that my fueling is too rich but when it is cold and calls for 13.1 afr its shows 14.6 on my afr gauge which is ran through the ac pressure 5 volt wire on my pcm. so could someone look oer the tune and data log and ee if anything stands out as wrong or have any good input on what i should do please. Also when i first start start my truck when its cold it will jump to 1500 rpm and hang for a sec then creep up to 2200 rpm and hang for a sec then settle down to 8 or 900 till it reaches temp i think its my idle base running air flow table or maybe my iac count table but dont know how to mess with the iac table. i read about it but it was pretty confusing anyways thanks for any helpsloppy tune cabint spark tables 1bar enhanced OS wit stock p59 injector data with trans changes .hpt01-03-22 drive home 2degrees timing added everywhere.hpl

Quote Originally Posted by banconas105.3 View Post
    need help with my tune 95 s10 swapped with a p59 dbc 5.3 has headers cold air intake 4l80e segment swap and sloppy stage 2 cam has no name ebay 2800 stall converter and a ford 9 with 3.64 gears. been tuning it my self and and cant figure out why it runs crappy or not like it should my long and short say that my fueling is too rich but when it is cold and calls for 13.1 afr its shows 14.6 on my afr gauge which is ran through the ac pressure 5 volt wire on my pcm. so could someone look oer the tune and data log and ee if anything stands out as wrong or have any good input on what i should do please. Also when i first start start my truck when its cold it will jump to 1500 rpm and hang for a sec then creep up to 2200 rpm and hang for a sec then settle down to 8 or 900 till it reaches temp i think its my idle base running air flow table or maybe my iac count table but dont know how to mess with the iac table. i read about it but it was pretty confusing anyways thanks for any helpsloppy tune cabint spark tables 1bar enhanced OS wit stock p59 injector data with trans changes .hpt01-03-22 drive home 2degrees timing added everywhere.hpl
    You should start your own thread...
    Not trying to be mean, but a new thread might get better responses.

Are you running SD on purpose? (You are failing the MAF in this tune)...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    You should start your own thread...
    Not trying to be mean, but a new thread might get better responses.

Are you running SD on purpose? (You are failing the MAF in this tune)...
    no i'm using the maf only with the fuel trims turned off so i can use just my wide band to tune with. and OK i normally only read on here this is really the first time i couldn't read and find my answer. i don't wanna be like all the other guys that clog the forum with ask a bunch of questions that if they just put a little time in and read on here they would find there answers.

See here, you have your MAF failed.
    And in your DTC list you have them to fail on first error...
    Attached Images Attached Images

See here, you have your MAF failed.
    And in your DTC list you have them to fail on first error...
    EDIT In the posted file I forgot to disable STFT in open loop... >Engine>Fuel>Open Loop Base>Open Loop>disable
    This is set for MAF only, open loop...

Not sure how you are using your wideband signal... I see the voltage reading, but it needs to be formatted to an AFR or EQ ratio error for logging purposes.
    I've never done it through A/C.... But if no one jumps in to help I can figure it out..
    Last edited by dhoagland; 01-16-2022 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Added Comment

Based off your log, you might try this increase in MAF and VE...
    See if the lean error reduces.

Didn't have time to look real hard at this, but I thought you had your idle steps closer than they are now?
    I reduced your Min. closer to your actual
    hi bro

sorry was long time no enter here

i think my car is good now with only SD and get in street 370HP and my friend car get 411HP MAF off

and he like it from 1 month .. was have in his car jumping and now all gone and have torque too

so i think will keep tune only SD coz all our cars in Dubai is for off road

but i want ask for something else if u know ... how to tune nissan patrol 2002-2014 ... because HP tuner i think not support it .. if their is other program to use plz tell me .. ty alot <3

Glad you got them going
    I know nothing about Nissan.

Advanced Tuner
    Up Rev and ROM Raider can tune your Nissan and Infiniti. Be patient, big learning curve.
    Check the HP tuners website supported vehicle list, 2010 start support for your patrol.

Up Rev and ROM Raider can tune your Nissan and Infiniti. Be patient, big learning curve.
    Check the HP tuners website supported vehicle list, 2010 start support for your patrol.
    i write in google ROM Raider ??

my Nissan old from 2002 - 2009 this what cars i have with my friend around me bro .. i was check already in HP tuner and didn't they supported old .

ty bro for reply