Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: help tune my car

Advanced Tuner
    You still need to set it up for FPR after the conversion in excel. The gen 4 use fuel pressure, map and baro to calculate injector flow. They are also returnless. You do know how to set up the fuel flow rate vs kPa table from returnless dynamic to a static FPR right? and the offset must be set for FPR values not returnless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaeater View Post
    You still need to set it up for FPR after the conversion in excel. The gen 4 use fuel pressure, map and baro to calculate injector flow. They are also returnless. You do know how to set up the fuel flow rate vs kPa table from returnless dynamic to a static FPR right? and the offset must be set for FPR values not returnless as well.
    No
    I have only used the sheet to get numbers converted. I have not dealt with a return style system. I have seen threads on it but never dug into them.
    I'm looking at it in my guide right now.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by dhoagland; 12-23-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Thanks again for pointing this out.
    I have some studying to do.
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

What is your fuel pressure set to?
    Are you using the vacuum on your regulator?
    Last edited by dhoagland; 12-23-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    What is your fuel pressure set to?
    Are you using the vacuum on your regulator?
    my regulater i make it manual in car with 43 psi idk if this correct or no .. i should i make it in regulator 58 psi ???

https://youtu.be/mGcEw29XZBQ
    The GRG channel has some useful stuff. This may help you see Serial to usb adapter in use and log.
    this is can work normally without i get Pro Features and pro link + ?? but my AEM is 30-0334 i think this only can use for other AEM 30-0300 not mine .. with mine i need pro Features and pro link + coz my car 2003 not 2008++
    Last edited by mr.joker; 12-23-2021 at 05:52 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    You have an aftermarket FPR? Or is it the one from factory on the fuel rail drivers side? Are you running 2 FPR then?

Advanced Tuner
    Your AEM will work with the cable that connects to the AEM controller and provides the wires needed. Even if you go prolink and mpvi pro feature set you will need the AEM cable to hook it up. The prolink/ pro feature set doesn't allow the use of the Can bus that is vehicle protocol specific. You need the AEM cable. USB Serial adapter is about 15-20$ US.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.joker View Post
    my regulater i make it manual in car with 43 psi idk if this correct or no .. i should i make it in regulator 58 psi ???
    It is unclear if you are running 1 or 2 FPR and set it for 58psi or the tune needs to be scaled for 3BAR 43.5psi

This is adjusted from your First read and intended to be a starter file. It is blended mode closed loop.
    It assumes:
    You are using the stock vacuum referenced fuel pressure regulator and a return system.
    Your Fuel pump is set to 58PSI

I adjusted idle to 750.
    I bumped the Base air flow a little.
    Converted injector data from the injector number you provided (hopefully I have them characterized properly for the return system).

this is my try for today car is nissan 1998 super safari with engine 6.0 GM

manual gear for 1 , 2 and 3rd gear only

in gear 4 and 5 car keep jump and its not smooth in drive
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mr.joker View Post
    this is my try for today car is nissan 1998 super safari with engine 6.0 GM

manual gear for 1 , 2 and 3rd gear only

in gear 4 and 5 car keep jump and its not smooth in drive
    In this Tune your injector data is not correct...
    I cant see wide band readings or you o2 error...( Your o2 are still not working)

I cant see wide band readings or you o2 error...( Your o2 are still not working)

ys my wideband not work not work coz i dont get pro link and pro feature set yet ... idk about adapter cable if will work in 30-0334 or no ... coz i see alot video in youtube they didnt talk about adapter cable for 30-0334 ... O2 keep read 0.450v no up no down

Last edited by mr.joker; 12-25-2021 at 01:39 AM.

Looks Good!!!

Looks Good!!!
    tyyy did u see regulator in left side with red one ??

Advanced Tuner
    Did you scan the DTC in VCM scanner Diagnostic and Info? Does it have a code? Is the o2 at OL- Fault or just OL- Not ready in channels?

Advanced Tuner
    Joker, very cool. Nice fabricating. Keeping that intake clean and isolated is good job! Without that it causes many problems on swap creating hot IAT.

Coils? what brand are those?

Returnless fuel rail with external FPR got it. Bring pressure up to 58psi/ 4BAR.

Is that a pressure control valve for AC on left side near brake booster / firewall?

Joker, very cool. Nice fabricating. Keeping that intake clean and isolated is good job! Without that it causes many problems on swap creating hot IAT.

Returnless fuel rail with external FPR got it. Bring pressure up to 58psi/ 4BAR.

Is that a pressure control valve for AC on left side near brake booster / firewall?
    With Returnless fuel Rail I believe this Tune should have the correct injector info
    Last edited by dhoagland; 12-25-2021 at 12:56 PM.

LS1 OEM factory coils in 241 heads from LS1 too

im using AEROMOTIVE FPR brand ,, can u make circle in what u mean in left side coz i dont go it clear bro