Thread: 6.0 missing tables that SCT has

6.0 missing tables that SCT has

SCT tables rs.jpg

i used to tune SCT and still have the sct program and dongle. I had some pretty good success with these tables in sct. i know they are there so im assuming hpt just needs to open them up for us?

Could we get these tables?
    2003 Ford excursion 6.0 PSD
    No limit intake
    Straight pipe
    Studded
    EGR delete
    KC billet single plane compressor wheel
    Self Tuned
    XDP Regulated return
    RDP Fuel sump
    AEM progressive water meth
    Custom suspension air bags
    8" lift
    35" tires

You’ll need to submit this to support (they rarely check forums)

What can speed this process up is if you know this information: table addresses, table size, data size and (possibly table/parameter ID, if you have access to the A2L parameter ID, It’s easier to find that way, as they can look through A2L and track it down fairly quickly.)
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

Quote Originally Posted by PSM 6.4 View Post

What can speed this process up is if you know this information: table addresses, table size, data size and (possibly table/parameter ID, if you have access to the A2L parameter ID, It’s easier to find that way, as they can look through A2L and track it down fairly quickly.)
    This is really the only way to get things added, diesel guys are on the back burner, i have like 10 outstanding tickets with everything mentioned above.

how do i find that on SCT? im looking at it now and dont see any of that info. unless there is a special way to find it lol

How does one access the A2L parameter ID? sorry i have never heard of it.
    No limit intake
    Straight pipe
    Studded
    EGR delete
    Self Tuned
    XDP Regulated return
    RDP Fuel sump
    8" lift
    35" tires

Quote Originally Posted by projectlnf View Post
    how do i find that on SCT? im looking at it now and dont see any of that info. unless there is a special way to find it lol

How does one access the A2L parameter ID? sorry i have never heard of it.
    Unfortantly A2L IDs are only found in the actual A2L. A2Ls on lyman terms is ford's internal "memory map" that has everything mapped out, on a per base strategy basis.

Side note do you have a clean unmodified stock non SOTF file for your truck? could you post it?
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

That table with the mouse pointer on it ID, should be "TOW_21DNSFT_BOFF"
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

No limit intake
    Straight pipe
    Studded
    EGR delete
    Self Tuned
    XDP Regulated return
    RDP Fuel sump
    8" lift
    35" tires

It says after hpt fix because when I first read my file it threw a checksum error and hpt fixed it so I named it that to tell me which file it was.

Tuning Addict
    The way they always preferred me to do this in the past was to use a stock tune - change the table with sct or efi to all 1's or something, read entire with hpt, send that file back to them with pic of table in sct or efi then rinse and repeat with all other tables. Very time consuming, but quickest and best way... Takes about 5 or 6 hrs if you have multiple tables... AND remember to put the tables back to stock in-between each change.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    The way they always preferred me to do this in the past was to use a stock tune - change the table with sct or efi to all 1's or something, read entire with hpt, send that file back to them with pic of table in sct or efi then rinse and repeat with all other tables. Very time consuming, but quickest and best way... Takes about 5 or 6 hrs if you have multiple tables... AND remember to put the tables back to stock in-between each change.
    WOW...
    BTW, nice to see ya back on the forum
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Well that won?t work for me lol I got rid of my SCT device. And every time I tried to read my truck after tuning it with sct it threw a checksum error.

That table with the mouse pointer on it ID, should be "TOW_21DNSFT_BOFF"
    so would this be some of the information i would need if i were to do it with "user defined parameters"

or would i not be able to do it that way? My SCT advantage doesn't show me the ID of the tables but i know the top tier/dealer license of SCT does
    No limit intake
    Straight pipe
    Studded
    EGR delete
    Self Tuned
    XDP Regulated return
    RDP Fuel sump
    8" lift
    35" tires

You'll need to know the addresses for the table, data size, table size, axis addresses and the offset (For the XDF)
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

You'll need to know the addresses for the table, data size, table size, axis addresses and the offset (For the XDF)
    Unfortunately I have no idea how to find most of that. I can find table size.. lol I think. If that?s just the size of how many cells the table and axis?s have?