I just got done building a motor for a project truck and am looking for some advice. I have done a lot of tuning all around on diesels and for the most part am very comfortable getting into the weeds. I can make great power out of a 6.0 but a few things still elude me.

Fuel Economy is one of the biggest things I struggle with on 6.0s. I have people tell me how amazing the mileage is on their 6.0 but I guess I am not getting there yet.

I look at the negative timing in the stock map, watch EGTs and think to myself all that negative timing does nothing but control NOX.

I put some 175/30 Holder premiums in the truck and just can't seem to break into decent mileage. I added 49% to the MAF table since I have a 5 inch no limit intake, did a banks intercooler, odawg intake and a 66/77 VGT.

Does anyone have some tips for me on where to start digging. I feel like the timing is one of my biggest issues. I can post the tune but want to get some input from the community as well before I really get into the weeds.

I also had the thought that I might need to raise ICP a little to help get more pressure at the nozzle since I have a 30% on the injectors now.