Thread: 2008 Ford Expedition Help Missing some Tables and cant get rid of my wrench light

2008 Ford Expedition Help Missing some Tables and cant get rid of my wrench light

Hi everyone this is my 2nd post on the forums I'm trying to get some info on tables i need to have added to my current tune. My pcm is a silveroak 1024k and the file I have is kind of basic in comparison to a lot of the other ford calibrations i have looked at and seen. here is my current tune I have uploaded and a log.

Is there any specific way to get rid of the dreaded wrench light on my truck i have disabled the rom enable and switch as well as torque intervention? my truck is using a stand alone trans controller the us shifts quick 6 i removed my canned mechatronics unit when I swapped my 6R75 to a 6R80?

One thing i have read is whenever you make changes to the ECT system you have to update your predicted throttle angle but my clibration does not have this table as well as many others.

below is my calibration vs a 2010 expedition calibration I cant find another 2007-2008 expedition / navigator oem file to compare to if anyone has a 07/08 ford silveroak oe file please attach so i can check out if im missing something. My Expedition is supercharged, has kooks long tubes with green cats, return fuel system, gt500 pump seup, +6 lower pulley and more.

Potential Tuner

I just happen to have an 08 expedition.

This should be all the tables from a completely stock 08 expedition. Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Unlikely you'll get access to all that you need with commercial tuning options.

If you have the ability to read and write bins shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can get you sorted.
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/