Thread: Please help me! Accidently ran "Write/Vin/TunerLock/Vats" and can't undo

Potential Tuner

Please help me! Accidently ran "Write/Vin/TunerLock/Vats" and can't undo

Accidently ran "Write/Vin/TunerLock/Vats" and can't undo this?
    I was just throwing a vats delete on and clicked the wrong menu option.

Now, I can't get into my PCM. What do I do??

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by akisman1 View Post
    Accidently ran "Write/Vin/TunerLock/Vats" and can't undo this?
    I was just throwing a vats delete on and clicked the wrong menu option.

Now, I can't get into my PCM. What do I do??

Please help
    Post up your Tune File, not sure it will help, but we have no idea what you are working with...
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Does it start and run?
    Can you communicate with the scanner?
    Can you communicate with another scanner? (Cheap Auto Parts store or Quality Scanner)

Sorry I don't have a definite answer, but with the right questions answered someone who know might chime in. I know I flashed a Duramax like that and didn't have any issues
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    Does it start and run?
    Can you communicate with the scanner?
    Can you communicate with another scanner? (Cheap Auto Parts store or Quality Scanner)

Sorry I don't have a definite answer, but with the right questions answered someone who know might chime in. I know I flashed a Duramax like that and didn't have any issues
    Thank you very much for your help!

It does not start or run
    I cannot communicate with the scanner or another scanner

Okay
    Does your OBD connector have power? (Long shot it blew a fuse)

Does it crank over just won't fire?

Potential Tuner
    It has power, all fuses are ok.

It fires but dies instantly

I know its supposed to be disabled, but have you tried this?
    I'm curious if the lights will blink as prescribed or if they come on at all
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is a screen shot of your Tune History, I'm not sure it would say Tuner locked in this or not.
    But even Tuner locked I would think it would still communicate, just not read.

Do you have a Scanner that can communicate with the BCM?