Thread: A580 and egs52 / 53 Autostick

Tuner in Training

A580 and egs52 / 53 Autostick

The 2008 Wrangler JK was equipped with 5.7 Hemi driven NGC4 and NAG1 driven EGS52 and a shift selector from wk2.
    The problem is in the support of the autostick function. When the first gear is engaged, the number 1 lights up on the instrument panel, but after the start of movement it changes to mode D.
    I installed EGS53 from lx srt8, the situation with the autostick is the same, an incorrect switching in drive mode was also added.
    I installed an EGS53 from WK 2011, the autostick worked as it should, but the drive mode does not work correctly for up and down gear when the pedal position is 25-80%.
    And one more problem of initialization. The 53rd block cannot pass it, 4 lines of encoding and checksum are spoiled. error P1644 appears. Been through witech, appcar, alfaobd. It can only be restored manually by writing down the previous values.
    Does anyone have experience with initialization on such vehicles? what is he missing? I think this is the problem. It is necessary to go through initialization. for correct operation and the ability to customize.

Hi! I have a similar issue with a egs53, trying initialization with alfaobd and now p1644. Trying to write with no luck with vcm suite. How did you restore it? You said manually bur how?
    Thanks for your help