Thread: JR platform (Stratus, Cirrus, Sebring) 2001-2006

Potential Tuner

Question JR platform (Stratus, Cirrus, Sebring) 2001-2006

Hello everyone, dear friends!
    I ask for help, a stock setup in the format .hpt for VCM, lost a file on a Dodge Stratus R/T 2.4 turbo car with high output 2004 -2006 years

I searched on the forum here, and did not find it.
    Help please.

Tuner in Training
    from dodge neon 2.4 srt is. necessary?

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, but there is neon on the forum, but there is no stock on stratus R/T anywhere, there is another liter of intake manifold, well, there are nuances)) here someone can share stock file Stratus R/T 2.4 turbo)

Potential Tuner
    Up))

Are you looking for the Mexican Stratus 2.4 Turbo tune? Like the old Dodge stratus body before the 01 that had a turbo 2.4, before the Mitsubishi body? The Mexican Turbo Stratus 2.4 pcm or programming is very hard to find. You need another model dodge Neon 2.0 DOHC pcm tune to get it to work. I had my hands on a 96 Dodge Stratus that was converted to a manual 5 speed and had the total Mexican turbo install "installed"(this was 10 years ago). This car had the last Mexican 2.4 turbocharger in Chrysler inventory installed and the car has been sitting since the install because the owner ran out of funds. The vehicle is currently equipped with a 2.0 DOHC pcm rewired for the 2.4 engine(pre-SRT). The car has still yet to be programmed properly for a turbo but it has had around 5psi of boost ran through it at around 35mph. It has a total of approximately at most 10miles on the odometer since the install 10 years ago.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by brr View Post
    Are you looking for the Mexican Stratus 2.4 Turbo tune? Like the old Dodge stratus body before the 01 that had a turbo 2.4, before the Mitsubishi body? The Mexican Turbo Stratus 2.4 pcm or programming is very hard to find. You need another model dodge Neon 2.0 DOHC pcm tune to get it to work. I had my hands on a 96 Dodge Stratus that was converted to a manual 5 speed and had the total Mexican turbo install "installed"(this was 10 years ago). This car had the last Mexican 2.4 turbocharger in Chrysler inventory installed and the car has been sitting since the install because the owner ran out of funds. The vehicle is currently equipped with a 2.0 DOHC pcm rewired for the 2.4 engine(pre-SRT). The car has still yet to be programmed properly for a turbo but it has had around 5psi of boost ran through it at around 35mph. It has a total of approximately at most 10miles on the odometer since the install 10 years ago.
    Wow, an interesting story. But, I need the factory settings of the ECU for the Mexican 2003-2006 restyled Stratus model, where the turbo 2.4 was installed

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Dronusrus2 View Post
    Wow, an interesting story. But, I need the factory settings of the ECU for the Mexican 2003-2006 restyled Stratus model, where the turbo 2.4 was installed
    i need vin code

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 88nec View Post
    i need vin code
    Hi!

1B3DL76S76N281351

Tuner in Training
    2006 HO mex
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Robergts View Post
    2006 HO mex
    Thank you, my Friend!
    Helped me a lot!
    I will return everything to the drain, I will try to adjust the setup again

Tuner in Training
    i have a 2004 to, little change in ve but in vaccum

Tuner in Training
    2004 mex
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Robergts View Post
    2004 mex
    Dear friend, can you please tell me why the platform in one is JS, although JR is our Vehicle platform, and in the other there is no choice of platform at all?

Images screen:

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/WIZopXQUadfZ0g
    https://disk.yandex.ru/i/acaAlrPZzu-p-w
    Last edited by Dronusrus2; 01-08-2022 at 04:52 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Realy, dont know both cars are chrysler cirrus (sebring) JR, sedan, with 2.4 Turbo engine and 41te trans, mexican market.